Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dulcolax for Great Mornings!

Ranting starts now,
My god!
Should everything be spoon fed to some people?!
Damn it!
Don’t you know how to figure it by yourself?!
The internet is a vast source of information, make use of it! It’s not only for Friendster or chatting.

I’m not a walking information counter or your information database.
PLEASE!
I’m really pissed off, thanks to you for making my morning g-r-e-a-t! And of course, because of you, I managed to have an entry that really sucks.

By now, I should be finishing my assignment. I should be interpreting regression results. Thanks to you...

*Sheesh…*

I really need to take a holiday…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOO Dulcolax! Nice entry. Hayaan mo na yung mga pangahas na nanggugulo, mga pampam lang yan. XD

Anonymous said...

Kapag ganyan, madalas ko na lang sinasabi, "I-Google mo na lang."

If it's not found in Google, then it never exists.